Technical Team Leader
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
|Telephone||01372 818 299|
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Team Leader, to join an expanding company in central Epsom.
- You’ll be responsible for overseeing and supporting day to day activities of the service area, and a small team of colleagues.
- Maintaining schedules and ensuring continued communications between all relevant parties to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Managing key contracts and all activities relating to within set SLA’s.
- Problem solving – overcoming hurdles to come up with solutions
- Attending face to face meetings, to maintain client relationships
- Liaising with other departments, to ensure that all parties are aware of any deadlines, problems, expectations
- Very confident communication skills for liaising with individuals inside and outside of the business, including key stakeholders
- A strong team player, able to lead by example, and help others meet deadlines
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft applications (Excel use at Intermediate to Advanced level) and accurate diary management abilities in fast moving environment
- Previous experience in a technical customer services/coordination environment is required, to enable you to “hit the ground running”
- Team leader / management skills in a technical / office-based setting
- Professional and approachable – verbally and in person
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.