This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Financial Services & BankingOffice Support|
|Salary||£22,000 - £25,000 + Quarterly Bonus|
- Are you looking for an Administrative position?
- Have you worked in the Finance Industry?
Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be working with a leader in the Motor and Financial Services industry, who are looking for an individual to join their Wholesale Operations team.
- Ensure credit facilities are approved and correctly established onto the wholesale administration system and all manual data entries are keyed correctly.
- Be the initial point of contact for all internal and external queries in relation to wholesale operations issues.
- Produce timely and accurate legal documentation in conjunction with internal and external legal advisors/solicitors.
- Ensure timely completion of Wholesale stock audits and follow up to ensure audits are finalised within the approved timelines.
- Produce timely and accurate MI as requested by the Wholesale Operations Manager.
- Prepare and issue CHAPS payments to dealer and partners on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working in a wholesale operations environment, and or motor finance / finance
- Some general knowledge of Sword Apak WFS or similar wholesale administration system would be an advantage
- Is able to produce professional and robust working documentation and presentations
- Has an appreciation of legal, regulatory and compliance issues effecting this role
- Capable of working with complexed figure data and ensuring accuracy of calculations.
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keywords: Wholesale Operations Administrator, Wholesale, Operations Administrator, Motor, Motor Finance, Financial Services, Operations, Reigate, Redhill, Purley, Whyteleafe, Caterham, Purley, Croydon, Norwood, Dorking, Horley, Banstead.