Internal Communications Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Sussex, UK|
|Sector||HR Training & PayrollTravel & Leisure|
|Salary||Up to £30K DOE|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are currently in search of an Internal Communications Manager to join a reputable East Grinstead based company.
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with the senior managers and co-ordinate, implement and measure the adoption of best practices
- Plan, coordinate and deliver internal communications to ensure timely and consistent communications are delivered via the appropriate channels. This will be achieved by liaising with key stakeholders at all levels across organisation and across different geographical locations in the UK.
- Work with the Business Change team to support and develop the East Grinstead and Sites Network employee engagement initiatives
- Manage the production of communication collateral including presentations, meetings, video blogs, social media feeds, briefings, bulletins and case studies and create appropriate repositories in accordance with the document management policy and in accordance with the Data Security policy
- Management of Google sites on the Intranet. Coordinating and supporting the Intranet Owners Group, addressing queries and keeping the intranet pages up to date and relevant
- Continuously develop internal communications in accordance with industry standards and keep up to date with the latest communication technologies
- Measure the efficiency and effectiveness of communications and use this insight, data and feedback to inform and shape future plans
- Working with senior management to coordinate communication events in order to provide regular updates on the company’s strategy and future plans
Skills & experience required:
- Previous experience in communications (employee communications preferred)
- Excellent creative writing, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong editorial and proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong technical skills with proven experience of working with new technologies and social media
- Experience using Google/G Suite including Docs, Sheets, Slides and Sites
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels within an organisation
- Proven ability to build solid relationships and the credibility and confidence to operate as an effective ambassador for internal communications within the business
- Flexible, calm approach with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Sound judgement and good analytical skills
- Open and approachable with a positive, can-do attitude
- Team player who builds rapport and supports across teams
Salary up to £30K DOE
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates