French speaking Administrator
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||West Sussex, UK|
|Sector||Office Support Other|
|Salary||£26,000 + excellent company benefits|
|Telephone||01342 325 316|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are working with a leading client in the East Grinstead area recruiting for a French speaking Administrator on a temporary basis from April to December.
Working 35 hours per week between 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday (Inc Bank Holidays) Shifts within these hours.
Full training will be provided.
Purpose of job:
To provide extensive practical assistance to customers over the phone
- Answer emergency telephones and take appropriate action
- Keep a complete record of each emergency case and follow through all cases to completion
- Check all paperwork for UK and foreign suppliers against agreed parameters
- Advise callers and answer queries regarding claims relating to any policies
- Possess complete knowledge of all procedures
- Develop and initiate new procedures, or improvements to existing procedures implementing any changes with the Manager’s prior approval
- Provide a first class service to callers
- Customer service (Ideally inbound calls)
- Emergency services calls experience (ideal not essential)
- Professional telephone manner
- Fluent in French (written and spoken) Essential
Salary up to £26K plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, contributory pension and lots more!
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates