This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||20,000 - 22,895|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are very happy to be working with a recognised brand name, who are looking to recruit an individual to join and strengthen their current Contracts department.
Working within their Contract Management team, you will be the first point of contact for clients, planning work schedules. Ensuring contractual obligations are met, you will deal with day to day queries, and ensure all administration duties are carried out to ensure a smooth process.
Ability to work to deadlines, ensuring work is processed with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Take ownership of customer / clients requests, queries and scheduled
- Management of all administrative, support documentation and paperwork to ensure a potential client is on-boarded quickly and efficiently
- Provide confirmation of changes and requirements
- Communicate with branches and internal departments to ensure that requests received are interpreted correctly
- Fully IT proficient (Outlook / Word / Excel)
- Highly organised and able to work to targets and deadlines
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident and professional communicator
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Key Skills: Contracts, Processing, Data Entry, Schedules, Allocations, Scheduling, Excel, Word, Outlook, Administrator, Sutton, Cheam, Banstead, Morden, Epsom, Carshalton, Tadworth, Ewell, Rosehill, Mitcham