PR Account Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£30,000 - £33,000|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be working with this market leading Public Relations and Marketing Agency. They are looking for a dynamic and innovative PR Manager to join their highly successful team.
They pride themselves on building strong, long term relationships with their industry leading clients to implement highly targeted, creative and impactful campaigns. Due to ongoing expansion they offer plenty of opportunities to grow and progress your career.
The PR Manager Role
- Take full ownership of account activity and PR campaigns
- Provide strategic counsel to clients to aid their PR and wider marketing campaigns
- Develop strong client and media relationships - existing and new - create news angles
- Pitching stories to relevant industry/mainstream media
- Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
- Track all jobs and projects, ensure jobs are on time and on budget
- Attend regular client meetings. Presenting campaign results, guiding strategy design
- Manage teams and motivate team members to effectively execute client communication campaigns
- Travel in the UK and mainly overseas will be required to attend events
- Great communication skills both verbally and written
- 2 years PR experience - ideally from B2B agency background
- Strong copy writing skills
- Solid project management skills
- Highly organised
- Great team player
- Experience of managing a team
- European languages useful
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates
Marketing, PR, Public Relations, Copy Writing, Project Management, Team Player, Clients, Campaigns, Marketing Campaigns, Creative, Media, B2B, Agency, Banstead, Epsom, Tadworth, Walton on the Hill, Coulsdon, Chipstead, Purley, Nork, Croydon, Leatherhead