HR Business Partner
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Greater London, UKSurrey, UK|
|Telephone||01372 818 299|
|Job Ref||EW 10116|
- Are you an experienced HR Business Partner?
- Are you looking for a role with responsibility and new challenges?
- Based in Leatherhead, this role will require weekly travel to Portsmouth and Kingscross
If yes, Lloyd Recruitment Services has the role for you.
Our client is looking for an HR Business Partner, who will provide proactive, professional and customer focused operational support and advice across their UK and newly acquired businesses.
As an HR Business Partner, you will have effective partnerships with all line managers, providing them with comprehensive HR advice on the full range of HR services and staff matters.
Duties will include:
- Source, interview and on-board candidates to ensure that the right individuals are brought into the business
- Liaise with recruitment agencies, negotiating terms or direct recruitment as required
- Manage those leaving the organisation and ensuring valuable feedback is obtained
- Work pro-actively with staff and managers to resolve any employee relations concerns early on. Give guidance and support in line with company policy and legislation
- Conduct performance improvement, disciplinary and/or grievance investigations and meetings
- Manage the Maternity process and hold maternity briefings with managers and staff, as required
- Absence management including the identification of trends or themes and raising concerns to managers and HR management, as appropriate
Employee Pay & Reward
- Support the payroll and pension arrangements for employees including the process and system required to manage the data
- Liaising with Finance/Payroll to ensure that all payroll instructions are passed to them within pre-defined deadlines
- Salary review and bonus payments processes as required including salary benchmarking
- Manage checklists and administration associated with promotions, transfers, leavers as required
- Ensure HR documents and the HR database updates are completed in a timely manner
- Reporting e.g. HR metrics, engagement results, headcount, benefits, pensions, annual leave, absence data, etc
- Support and administration of pension / benefit renewal
- CIPD / CPP or equivalent (with good level of education)
- Experienced working in a high volume HR department in a Generalist role
- Strong communication skills - enjoys building relations with all levels within the business
- Disciplinary, performance and grievance issues
- Experience of implementing flexible benefits
- IR35 / SMCR / GDPR regulatory experience
- HR Analytics desirable
NB Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keywords: HR Business Partner, HR BP, Generalist, Human Resources, IR35, SMCR, GDPR, Flexible Benefits, HR Analytics, Employee Benefits, CIPD, CPP, Acquisitions, Epsom, Leatherhead, Dorking, Guildford, Banstead, Sutton, Reigate, Redhill, Croydon, Wimbledon