This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||EC3A - London|
|Area||Greater London, UK|
|Salary||£35K - £45K DOE|
|Telephone||01342 325 316|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sustainability Consultant looking to work for a fast-growing brand that is having a positive impact on the world.
This company enables organisations and their people to positively transform society, the environment and the economy. It is a sustainability certification which recognises outstanding achievements, encourages action, and builds an empowered community of like-minded individuals.
You’ll be joining at an exciting stage for this fast-growing brand as it expands in the UK and begins to scale internationally. You’ll be part of a positive team with a 'can do' approach, that is passionate about making a difference and committed to collaborating, constantly improving and striving to be at the forefront of sustainability – while having fun too!
NB: CV’s / Candidates without experience in sustainability unfortunately will not be considered.
They are looking for a senior sustainability consultant to assist our growing certification team. You will be dealing with customers from SMEs to large corporates, delivering carbon footprint analyses, carbon footprint verifications, SECR submissions, scope 3 screening and more. You will also be required to support the Head of Consulting in managing the delivery of all consulting services. The ideal candidate will be positive, enthusiastic, have a high attention to detail and a passion for numbers and sustainability and excellent customer relationship skills.
- Conducting carbon footprint assessments and reporting using sustainability management software for our wide range of clients
- Conducting verifications of GHG assessments and non-financial reporting
- Project management and delivery of sustainability consulting including scope 3 screening, SECR, sustainability engagement, research and policy
- Business development for consulting work for existing and new clients as required
- Client relationship management as required
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in corporate sustainability and environmental management
- Experience in carbon footprint accounting and knowledge of greenhouse gas reporting and standards e.g. GHG Protocol, ISO 14064
- Experience in audit/verifications of corporate carbon footprints using ISO 14064-3
- Experience in preparing and winning proposals and projects for bespoke sustainability consulting
- Comfortable calling and meeting with a range of clients and customers to discuss carbon foot printing and sustainability consulting
- Strong mathematical and analytical background
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Preferred skills & experience:
- Deliver of post occupancy evaluations (POE) in the property or industrial sector
- Knowledge of SECR, experience in scope 3 screening, development and delivery of sustainability strategies for businesses
- Experience working with large, multinational companies, either in house or as consultancy
- Experience in sustainability engagement and communications
- Experience with sustainability software e.g. Sofi Salesforce
- Industry qualification (e.g. IEMA)
£35 - £45k - this is a full time position, working in central London and remotely from home
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates