This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Sussex, UK|
|Sector||Customer Service & Call CentreOffice Support Sales|
|Salary||£16k OTE £20K OTE|
|Telephone||01342 325 316|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are pleased to be working with a leading company based in Crawley who are currently in search of enthusiastic individuals looking to kick-start their career!!!
If you have a clear and confident telephone manner and an interest in establishing a career in sales, we want to hear from you.
The main duty of this role is to successfully book appointments for the sales team to go out and meet the customer. Strong customer service skills are essential as is a clear and confident telephone manner.
Duties of an Appointment Maker:
- Making outbound phone calls to future prospects informing them of the products and how the products could potentially help them
- Securing quality appointments for the field sales agents to attend
- Exceeding daily and weekly given targets in a fun and motivational environment
- To make strong, quality appointments against targets agreed with Team Leader
- To work to daily personal and team targets
- To ensure 100% adherence to script
- To participate and follow all coaching in accordance with agreed coaching plan
- All appointments to be logged correctly in the system stating the correct date, time, surname and address details
- To achieve a minimum good appointment ratio of 80%
- To complete all system based entry with 100% accuracy
- After training, to understand and stay up to date with all products
- To be polite and courteous on all calls, upholding the company’s professional reputation at all times
- To help support and share knowledge with any team member in a constructive and informative fashion
- To undertake any training and possible additional training as instructed
- To support your Team Leader and your team to work in a constructive and harmonious fashion
- To be responsible for highlighting any personal areas of training required
The hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm with an hour for lunch and two 15 minute breaks
There is also a requirement to work one Saturday every 4 to 8 weeks
Salary of £16,085 per year basic, however fantastic bonus included if targets are hit which makes total year one OTE £20K realistically
NB: Start date for this role is 28th October
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd recruitment services can only contact shortlisted candidates