Sales and Marketing Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||MarketingOffice Support Sales|
|Salary||£14 per hour|
- Do you have hands-on experience with marketing databases and reporting software?
- Do you have minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a Sales and Marketing Analyst position?
- Are you available immediately?
Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltdare working with a leading organisation within the financial services sector, who are keen to secure a Sales and Marketing Analyst on a 3 month temporary contract.
- Producing regular marketing and sales reports from various sales/marketing technology platforms
- Ad-hoc analysis request
- Conducting data audits and cleansing to maintain data integrity
- Preparing requirements for and testing data and reporting tools and outputs
- Creating/updating CRM data with a high level of accuracy
- Working with data in a variety of languages
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational/project management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team-based, collaborative environment
NB: Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates
Key Words: Financial, Marketing, Office Support, Finance, Pensions, Financial Services, Communications, Distribution, Reports, Marketing Analyst, Software, CRM, Reigate, Redhill, Horley, Dorking, Horsham, Crawley, Coulsdon, Purley, Banstead, Epsom, Croydon, East Croydon, East Grinstead.