This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Greater London, UKSurrey, UK|
|Salary||£12 - £14 per hour|
|Job Ref||AW - 9161|
- Our client is a leading employer in the world of travel, they are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant initially on a temporary basis leading to a fixed term contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA to provide personal secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director and members of the Exec Team of the company.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• Managing and maintain the MD’s diary, including updating calendar of monthly meetings and deadlines, ensuring conflicts are effectively managed and the MD is well prepared
• Schedule business meetings and understand the flow and deadlines involved to efficiently organise and plan for the business
• Proactively prepare documents and agendas for meetings, attending where appropriate to take minutes and following up action points
• Liaise with international colleagues to ensure appropriate attendance at Business events/meetings/conferences
• Organisation and attendance of Global or International Conferences plus ad hoc Exec Team trips including an annual cruise.
• Organisation of team social events
• Work with other PA’s to organise whole office events including summer and Christmas parties
• Pre-empt and co-ordinate extensive international and domestic travel schedules, with (sometimes very) complex itineraries, managing time and costs effectively for the Exec Team
• Manage expenses for the MD, Operations Director, Project Director, and Marketing Director
• Send out monthly Ancillary & Agents League reports for the Distribution Director
• Manage all incoming mail/communications ensuring appropriate action taken when required
• Manage various communications and translate where necessary
• Take care of guests visiting any member of the Exec Team
• Liaise with HR for monthly Length of Service awards and gifts (order, follow-up…)
• Any other ad hoc administrative duties
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
• Work experience in a similar position
• Fluency in English, both oral & written. Fluency in any other language is an asset
• Excellent MS office knowledge
• Excellent organisational and communication skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Good Excellent prioritising sense and time management skills
• Flexibility and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Willing to travel sometimes up to a third of working time