This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£9.00 per hour|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd are delighted to be working with a champion in the financial services industry, who are looking for an individual to join their friendly and professional pensions team.
First point of contact for all client queries, you will be required to process all enquiries, ensuring paperwork is completed to a high and accurate standard. Escalating any outstanding issues to the Senior Administrator, you will ensure a professional service is offered at all times.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Handling of sensitive information with professionalism and integrity
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs
- Building relationships with clients
- Ensure escalated queries are immediately notified to Senior Administrator
- Assist the wider team in more complex / project work when required
Essential skills and experience:
- 1-3 years’ solid administration experience (pensions / finance experience would be an advantage although necessary)
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral is essential
- Computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Able to work to high level of accuracy
- Good attitude and people skills.
- Good team player essential, sociable and friendly
NB: Due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are unfortunately only able to contact shortlisted applicants.
Keywords: Pensions, Loans, Payments, Banking, Office Support, Administrator, Administration, Processing, Coulsdon, Merstham, Redhill, Reigate, Crawley, Tadworth, Croydon, Horley, Dorking