This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Sussex, UK|
|Salary||Up to £35K DOE plus benefits|
|Job Ref||AW - 9050|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services is working with a leading B2B publishing and events company recruiting for an Editor to work on one of its flagship publications.
Our client is looking for an experienced b2b journalist who can drive the editorial development of the magazine and its sister title. The successful candidate will be an innovative and passionate editor, with solid attention to detail, highly developed organisational skills, initiative, and editorial authority.
What will you be doing?
- Editing a bi-monthly and a quarterly magazine, along with associated supplements and eNewsletters
- Delivering compelling daily content for the website
- Developing innovative ideas
- Enhancing the products’ social media profiles
- Developing the brand, and nurturing collaboration with company events
- Attending key industry trade events and conferences
- Working with the sales team to help maximise commercial opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced journalist with B2B experience
- Multimedia experience a bonus
- Strong networking skills
- Comfortable developing content strategies
- Ambitious individual
- Strong writing and editing ability
- Ability to manage own workload effectively and meet deadlines
- UK driving license/car owner
Salary: Up to £35,000 plus excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd recruitment services can only contact shortlisted candidates