Sales Support Administrator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Customer Service & Call CentreOffice Support|
|Salary||£18 - 22K|
|Job Ref||EW 8744|
- Do you have previous customer service / sales experience (B2B or B2C)?
- Do you enjoy using your own initiative and thinking outside the box?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be recruiting for a leading employer, based in the local area, who are looking to strengthen their existing Business Relationship team.
Providing full administrative support to the team, you will also be the first point of contact for clients, ensuring all new business and renewal requests are actioned and processed in a timely manner.
Supporting the Sales Managers, you will also be required to confirm appointments, manage calendars and keep a log of invoices and commission payments.
- Possess confident and friendly communication skills both verbal and written
- Enjoy thinking outside the box and using your own initiative – a keen interest and desire to learn about the business
- Highly organised and able to prioritise your own workload
- Fully proficient on MS Office
N.B: Unfortunately due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Key Words: Administration, Customer Service, Sales, Sales Support, Sales Administrator, Administrator, FCA, Business Relationship Support, Epsom, Leatherhead, Ashtead, Dorking, Tadworth, Ewell, Chessington, Banstead, Sutton, Cheam, Reigate, Surbiton