Customer Experience Agent (12 month contract)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Customer Service & Call Centre|
|Job Ref||EW 8674|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are working with a leading and recognised brand name, who are looking for an individual to strengthen their Customer Experience team.
Covering maternity leave, you will be required to provide a professional and welcoming service to customers, handling incoming queries relating to agreements, products and sales queries.
This position is not working in a call centre, however the call volumes do vary from 50 – 80 calls per day (inbound plus some outbound) and will also involve responding to online chat queries and e-mails.
Working within a fun and friendly team, this opportunity would suit an individual who has gained previous call centre experience, who is keen to expand their skill set further.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls from customers
- Making outbound calls to discuss returned payments / direct debits
- Responding to online chat queries
- Answering e-mails
- Call centre and / call volume experience
- Professional and confident communicators
- Fully IT proficient
- Team Player and self-motivated
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keywords: Customer Services, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Inbound Calls, Telephony, Incoming Calls, Outbound, Help Desk, Escalations, Financial Services, Online Chat,E-mails, Retail, Sutton, Croydon, Banstead, Purley, Morden, Carshalton, Epsom, Mitcham, Tadworth, Wimbledon, Wallington, Reigate, Redhill, Leatherhead, Dorking