This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary||£22 – 23,000 per annum|
- Recoveries Adviser – Permanent
Salary: £22 – 23,000 per annum
Hours:Monday to Friday (8.15 - 4.30 with a 1 hour lunch break)
Lloyd Recruitment are delighted to be assisting one of the best employers in the town of Redhill, a company who is fantastic to work for, really looks after its employees and offers brilliant working conditions and company benefits.
We are seeking a Recoveries Adviser to work within the Collections Department.
Main duties include:
- Your main responsibility will be to ensure the maximum return of outstanding arrears passed to you from the mainstream collections process.
- You will be collecting all remaining sums due for end of contract debt and shortfall after asset disposal.
- You will also be working with external legal firms and repossession agents to ensure efficient recovery of assets and outstanding arrears reducing losses to the company.
- This role is subject to constant regulatory change. You will ensure that all your actions are compliant, follow all policies and procedures and ensure Consumer Credit Regulations are followed without exception.
- Liaison with other business areas to maximize efficiency is essential and you will be working to targets so a motivated and determined, self-starter is ideal.
The ideal candidate:
- Computer literacy – proficient in Word, Excel and keyboard skills.
- Maths and English O’level / GCSE standard or equivalent.
- Collections/Recovery Experience.
- Previous asset recovery experience.
- Knowledge of Consumer Credit Lending and Treating Customers Fairly is an advantage.
- Litigation experience and knowledge of court litigation process desirable.
- Ability to work to targets in a pressurised environment.
- Motivated and determined, a self-starter.
Due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are unfortunately only able to contact shortlisted applicants