|Job Type||Permanent Full TimePermanent Part Time|
|Salary||Competitive + Excellent Benefits|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are assisting our client, in the search for a Procurement Manager, who will provide visibility of best practice strategic supplier relationship management with particular emphasis on all outsourced or critical suppliers.
Looking for an individual with strong procurement experience, gained ideally from within the financial services, banking or insurance industry.
Our client is open to considering applications on a part time basis working either four full days, or five shorter days (30 hours per week)
This role is critical in enabling our client to deliver its regulatory obligations with regards to supply chain management. The role will also drive best practice across the wider contract manager community.
- The role holder will be required to work across the procurement lifecycle and ensure value for money and best practice is embedded into the relevant supplier services and contracts
- Create and manage supplier review framework to enable the effective management of suppliers.
- Assisting with reporting on key performance indicators for outsourced and critical suppliers
- Create and maintain relevant assurance processes to ensure that relevant suppliers have the right policies and processes in place to ensure our clients maintains its legal and regulatory obligations (FCA and CBI)
- Manage all tendering exercises to enable value for money and best practice at the outset of the contract lifecycle (working with budget owners, legal and other stakeholders)
- Manage the onboarding of new services or supplier transitions to ensure minimal risk
- Act as key point of contact for the business and Supplier to build strong collaborative relationships applying Strategic Supplier Relationship Management approach.
- Monitor performance for all Tier 1 contracts on a regular basis to ensure they are delivering against key performance indicators (transactional and strategic)
Keep abreast of industry legislation, ensuring these are applied where appropriate
Lead the values, make a positive contribution to the businesses culture
- At all times comply with the Code of Conduct and related policies issued from time to time, in particular the Fit and Proper Policy.
- Attend and complete any mandatory Compliance training within required timeframes.
- Proven experience in managing suppliers across different categories
- Track record of supply chain management and supplier relationship management (SSRM)
- Experience of the end to end procurement lifecycle from service request, tendering, onboarding and ongoing contract management
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in leading and coaching staff to deliver high levels of performance
- Experience of working across all levels of an organisation
- A hands-on approach to managing contracts and an ability to quickly identify, mitigate and solve problems
- Communication skills: highly mature written and verbal communication skills and ability to present to senior executives within a supplier organisation and internally
NB: Unfortunately due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.