Customer Contracts Administrator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Sussex, UK|
|Sector||Customer Service & Call CentreOffice Support Other|
|Salary||£19K - £22K DOE|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are working with leading repairs and distribution Company in the local area who are looking to recruit for a Customer Contracts Administrator to join their friendly team.
Working within a small team, the Customer Contracts Administrator is primarily responsible for assisting and providing support in the day to day management of contracts. This position has a genuine path of progression for the successful candidate with the willingness to learn.
Salary expectations: £19K- £22K DOE
24 days holiday plus bank holiday
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- To assist the customer contract team in processing orders from contracted customers within the service levels of the contracts
- Ensure all contracted customers receive a high level of customer service
- Help to collate data for the team to provide all contracted customers with status reports as agreed within the customer contracts
- Assist in the sourcing and ordering of components required to support customer contracts ensuring on-time delivery
- Assist in managing purchase orders for exchange or sale with subcontractors related to each contract, ensuring compliance of agreed service levels and contractual obligations
- Assist in the management of any warranty activities for contracted components
- Liaise with other depts. within the company to ensure customer service levels maintained
- Any other tasks or duties relevant to the level of experience
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard or equivalent
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn
- Previous working knowledge of Quantum IT system is an advantage but not essential
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving entrepreneurial working environment
Working hours 08:30am – 17:00pm
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services are only able to contact shortlisted candidates