Customer Service Advisor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Customer Service & Call Centre|
|Salary||9.00 - 10.00 Per Hour|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are happy to be working with our client, a leader in the Finance industry, who are looking for individuals to join their friendly and busy customer service team.
Starting on the 4th November, the successful individuals will be provided full training, ensuring you are fully FCA compliant, and able to answer queries and calls from clients and Brokers.
These positions are open to individuals with previous customer service experience, gained from within either a call centre or retail background.
Positions, will originally start on a temporary basis for three months, after this time, there could be a strong possibility of permanent employment, to those working successfully in the position.
- Answering incoming calls from Brokers and business clients
- Discussing agreements
- Processing payments and Direct Debit requests
- E-mailing contracts and confirmations
- Passing on sales leads to relevant teams / departments
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
- Keen to learn
- Confident and professional communicator
- Fully IT proficient on Word / Excel
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keywords: Customer Services, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Inbound, Insurance, Finance, Customer Care, Customer Experience, Epsom, Tadworth, Leatherhead, Ashtead, Dorking, Banstead, Ewell, Chessington, Cheam, Sutton, Wimbledon