This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Competitive + Benefit|
- Have you gained previous call centre experience?
- Do you have previous administration experience?
- Are you a confident, friendly and professional individual?
If yes, Lloyd Recruitment Services has the ideal role for you.
Lloyd Recruitment Services are recruiting for our client, a recognised brand name, who are looking for an individual to join their New Business team on temporary assignment till June 2020.
Providing support and maintaining existing relationships with dealerships, you will be required to complete and process new business proposals, activate agreements as well as answering queries from both customers and external contacts.
The ability to work in a fast paced environment, you will be highly organised and able to take responsibility to see things through to completion.
This is varied role, with a 60/40 split between administration and customer service.
- Processing new proposals
- Activating contracts and validating documents
- Answering incoming calls from both customers and external contacts
- Make out bound calls to follow through on actions
- Work alongside Fraud Investigation and Underwriting and Customer Services
- Experience working in a busy telephone based role
- Able to work with agreements, ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Able to work following guidelines and processes
- Fully IT proficient.
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keywords: Administration, Customer Service, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Fleet, Dealership, Motor, Administrator, Automotive, Financial Services, Insurance, Underwriting, Financial Crime, AML, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, Epsom, Banstead, Tadworth, Sutton, Cheam, Purley, Croydon, Reigate, Redhill, Leatherhead, Dorking