Head of Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Extremely attractive basic, car, bonus and benefits|
- Lloyd Recruitment Servicesare thrilled to be offering a brand-new opportunity to join an international, award winning organisation.
For this newly created role, we are targeting someone with the drive and determination to take on the challenge of becoming Head of Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation, at this market leading organisation.
You’ll be reporting into the overall Head of Marketing, and the CRM and Digital Managers will in turn report into to you, so previous management experience will be required.
You’ll be driving the digital marketing and CRM strategy, to target business growth and customer engagement, support distribution model through digital activity and marketing automation, becoming a subject matter expert and work with key Stakeholder areas, to support the delivery of digital marketing capability as part of their overall digital strategy.
You’ll need the balance of a dynamic approach and personality, combined with significant experience at senior stakeholder level to successfully take on this challenge and influence direction / movement.
With experience gained from corporate B2B environments, with emphasis on customer engagement and strategic CRM skills, you’ll be successful at recognising and developing innovative new areas – keeping the company ahead of the rest.!
You’ll be able to offer:
- Bachelor’s degree and marketing qualifications
- Significant digital marketing management experience
- Strong technical digital marketing skills with evidence that this has been applied to drive growth
- Strong track record of leadership, strategic planning and business results
- Understanding of data structures
- Knowledge of CRM systems and best practice
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation systems and best practice
- Experience of managing teams and ability to lead and motivate
- Excellent communicator and collaborator – ability to provide confidence to key stakeholders through engagement
- Ideally experience of working in a multi-channel environment (direct and client lead).
Competitive basic salary + excellent benefits package, annual bonus and car allowance
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted.
Key words: Head of Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation, CRM, Digital Marketing, Stakeholder, Digital Strategy, Leadership, Customer Engagement, B2B, Influencing, Dorking, Redhill, Reigate, Leatherhead, Woking, Guildford, Horsham, Kingston, Wimbledon