This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South Croydon/Purley area|
|Salary||£25-32,000 + benefits package, Mon-Fri flex working around 8-6pm|
- Lloyd Recruitment Servicesare once again partnering with this market leader in their search for a Buyer to join their small and friendly purchasing team.
With longstanding relationships in place with their portfolio of suppliers, you’ll be working across a range of different product types, and the areas you’ll be covering include:
- Collate PO’s using their in-house ordering system
- Oversee order report and discuss any anomalies with Purchasing Manager for final approval.
- Ensure that prices, lead times and quantities are correct and update the system accordingly.
- Chase suppliers for delivery dates and any items not received on time or acknowledged by suppliers.
- Check product availability on specific sales enquires to keep any disappointments to a minimum.
- Continue to build relationships with suppliers and engage with them on new products, promotions and changes to existing products.
- Liaise with warehouse and suppliers regarding incorrect items supplies and any delivery issues
- Maintain supplier records including all contact details on the portfolio
- Negotiate improved prices, terms and deals with suppliers, to maintain competitive standing in the market.
Analysis & Maintenance
- Monitor and provide statistics for supplier OTIF, lead time changes and suggestions for product review and rationalising of specific products or ranges
- Complete new supplier application forms
- Flag any overstocked products and analyse data
- Import new suppliers onto system
- Check and validate price increases
- Import all new pricings and SKU’s into system
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keywords: Buying, purchasing, stock, SKU, ERP, order approvals, Purchase orders, suppliers, pricing, OTIF