Financial Services Administrator
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Sussex, UK|
|Sector||Financial Services & Banking|
- Lloyd recruitment services are pleased to be working with a leading Pensions and Investments company in Horsham. Due to continued success, there is now a requirement for a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to join the team.
You will act as the initial point of contact for client queries as well as liaising with product providers managing and developing the administration and review process to ensure a first class service is provided to internal and external parties, your work will cover Investment, Pension and Protection planning.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; preferably have experience using ‘Intelligent Office’ – (although this isn’t essential), ideally gained within an IFA environment.
Duties for this role will include:
- Processing of new business documentation
- Dealing with client queries
- Provide all aspects of technical administrative support within the Financial Services team and working closely with the Consultants
- Providing an efficient new business processing service for sales consultants
- Liaising with product providers and ensuring that new business is set up correctly
- Providing administration support in order to allow sales consultants to conduct efficient client meetings
- Providing an effective link between the client and the consultant ensuring that both are kept up to date with all matters relating to their financial affairs
- Ensuring that all client information is stored on the relevant system and it is updated accurately and timely checking that all compliance requirements are met
- Issuing original policy documents to clients where appropriate and checking that copy documents / contract notes are issued within the agreed turnaround timescale ensuring they are accurate and reflect the requirements of the client
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients.
In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
Salary of up to £30K DOE
Office hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm Hours to be: 8:30am - 5pm / 9am – 5:30pm
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd recruitment services can only contact shortlisted candidates