Customer Service Advisor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Customer Service & Call Centre|
|Salary||£17,500 - £18,600|
|Start Date||31 Jan 2019|
Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading brand name, who are searching for an individual to join their Contracts team.
Working in a friendly and professional team, the successful individual will be required to liaise with customers responding to instructions, enquiries and requests, relating to ending contracts.
- Provide an efficient and effective telephone service to all customers
- Contact customers to confirm collection procedures and wear and tear guidelines
- Process all agreements and paperwork
- Communicate with external collection agents to organise collections
- Working within FCA guideline and to deadlines
- Experience in Customer Services is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of colleagues and customers is essential
- Strong numeric and analytical skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to use Excel at intermediate level
- A preference for GCSE A-C/AS level or equivalent in Maths and English.
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keywords: Financial services, Customer Service, Call centre, Customer Services, Contact Centre, Car Finance, Leasing, HP, Insurance, Contracts, Debt Collection, Payments, Redhill, Reigate, Horley, Crawley, Tadworth, Croydon, Purley, Merstham, Coulsdon, Dorking