Accounts Assistant (Banking)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Greater London, UKSurrey, UK|
|Sector||Financial Services & BankingAccounting & FinanceOffice Support|
|Salary||18000 - 20000|
- One of Lloyd Recruitment Services longest standing clients is seeking a new colleague to join their busy finance team as an Assistant Accountant (Banking Division) in prestigious offices in Thames Ditton.
You will be reporting in to the Sales & Purchase Ledgers Supervisor and/or Financial Controller whilst providing day to day support to the finance department.
- To take responsibility for the processing of all banking activities of the group including preparation /processing of BACS.
- Responsibility for maintaining analysed cashbook and daily bank reconciliations.
- To provide assistance in administering ad hoc sales invoices/credits and purchase ledger invoices/credits as required.
- To assist in allocation of cash receipts, including administration of auction houses receipts.
- To provide assistance in administering collection of amounts receivable (sales ledger) as required.
- Responsibility for petty cash and preparation of posting journal.
- General assistance to finance department at month end as directed by supervisor, in order to support reporting of accurate financial information to deadlines.
- General administration within the finance department.
- To maintain a professional attitude, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customer.
- To act in a manner, which is efficient, orderly and timely ensuring tasks are achieved within the set time-scales.
- To deal with any concerns or issues that may arise, implementing preventative improvements.
- To carry out any duties deemed reasonable over and above standard duties including, deputising in other roles in periods of absence.
The ideal candidate will have a proven experience in a similar accounts role; in particular cash and bank.
Keywords: Accounts; Accountant; Assistant Accountant; Management Accountants; Analysis; Budgets; Finance; Financial; Assets
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received from Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.