Regional HR Manager (EAR Region)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimeTemporary / Contract|
|Sector||HR Training & Payroll|
|Salary||Competitive + Benefit|
- Are you and experienced HR Manager?
Would you be happy / have experience with European travel?
Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be working with a leading Financial Services provider who are looking to Regional HR Manager (EAR region) on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As an HR Manager you will provide high quality and specialist advice to the business, across all levels, whilst managing a team of two. With strong communication skills, you will be required to communicate with Senior staff members based in Belgium, Netherlands and Japan.
Due to the nature of the position, any additional languages would be an advantage, as would previous experience working within a Japanese business although not essential).
Please be advised, this position will require foreign travel (up to 30% of your time), mainly to Europe with some overnight stays required.
- Manage the HR Officer, EAR ensuring that adequate coaching and guidance is provided
- Provide support and guidance to other EAR HR team members and other HR representatives across EAR as required.
- As part of the Regional Project Team, support new country development by setting up new locations including contracts of employment, benefit structures, recruitment etc.
- Support CEOs with international recruitment including participation in interviews
- Global mobility, management of expatriate assignments including contracts, tax, immigration, compensation and benefits.
- Management of executive appraisal and remuneration processes, providing recommendations where required, ensuring all documents are completed accurately and submitted to the company in a timely manner.
- Manage the SFC annual salary review and bonus payment process.
- Day to day operational HR and Training support to Netherlands and Belgium, including payroll.
- Management of the European Employee Satisfaction Survey, liaising with internal and external parties, ensuring deadlines are met and action plans created and implemented within the Region providing support as required.
- Support the CEOs when required, for example, introduction/change of benefit structure, development of location, headcount increases etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven work experience within a similar position.
- Working across different locations and cultures
- Working accurately to tight deadlines is a key requisite for the role
- Experience of working with all levels including senior executives
- Recruitment at senior level, competency based interviews
- Involvement in appraisal management
- Policy creation and development
- Global mobility - contracts, tax, immigration
- Experience in coaching and guiding other team members
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted.
Keywords: HR Regional Manager, HR Manager, Senor Business Partner, Human Resources; HR, Japanese, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Europe; Regional; EAR; Epsom; Global Mobility, Tax, Immigration, Redhill, Reigate, Crawley, Dorking, Banstead, Tadworth, Leatherhead, Sutton, Croydon, Mitcham, Cheam, Purley, Wimbledon, Kingston