This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£25,000 per annum|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services is seeking a new colleague to join a publishing team for a worldwide leading company.
You’ll be collating information from various sources; including colleagues in Management, to provide to agencies for feeding back (paper and/or electronic format. You will often work within very tight timescales. You’ll be confident using publishing tools such as Publisher to produce the reports.
Duties will include:
- Building, publishing, archiving activities and associated tasks for submissions within agreed timelines – adhering to quality control procedures and standards.
- Responsible for key projects within a specific region to implement and train on agency updates for procedures or requirements.
- Monitoring mailbox for requests and assigning to resources.
- Support global and local publishing teams as needed.
- Adhering to quality control procedures and standards related to submission publishing.
- Support other team members.
- Experience of using publishing tools such as ISI Publisher and proven knowledge of eCTD formats.
- Quick learner and ability to multi-task.
- Computer literate.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly regulated environment.
NB: Due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services received, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
KEYWORDS: Kent, Submissions, Publisher, Report Writing, Mailbox, Publishing Tools, Support.