Administrator / Contract Services
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£22,000 per annum|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are very happy to be working with arecognised brand name, who are looking to recruit an individual to join and strengthen their current Contracts department.
Working within their Contract Management team, you will be the first point of contact for clients, planning work schedules. Ensuring contractual obligations are met, you will deal with day to day queries, and ensure all administration duties are carried out to ensure a smooth process.
This position is being offered on a temp to permanent basis, and we are looking for the successful individual to ideally start during the mid to end of January 2019.
- Take ownership of customer / clients requests, queries and scheduled
- Provide confirmation of changes
- Communicate with branches and internal departments to ensure that requests received are interpreted correctly
- Fully IT proficient (Outlook / Word / Excel)
- Highly organised and able to work to targets and deadlines
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident and professional communicator
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Key Skills: Contracts, Processing, Data Entry, Schedules, Allocations, Scheduling, Excel, Word, Outlook, Administrator, Sutton, Cheam, Banstead, Morden, Epsom, Carshalton, Tadworth, Ewell, Rosehill, Mitcham