Office Administrator - January start
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£17000 - £19000 + free parking|
- Lloyd Recruitment Servicesare delighted to be assisting one of their longest standing clients, with their search for an Office Administrator to join their small, but extremely busy office of an international company.
The role is initially being offered on a 4-6 month basis as a new in-house record system is being introduced to help streamline the processes, allowing a more manageable working environment for the team.
This position will involve a mixture of administration, telephone liaison, data and numerical entry as well as learning elements of invoicing alongside general office support – scanning, filing, etc.. as you’ll be responsible for managing a diary of appointments, liaising with customers and clients as well as other offices and colleagues to keep them updated and that all repair / maintenance appointments run smoothly for all parties, and exceeding expectations on all sides.
- The in-house system will be new to everyone so you’ll all be learning together, but experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is vital
- Confident communicating face to face, over the phone and on email
- Problem solver, happy to always look into alternatives if issues arise
- Happy to roll up sleeves and help out others in a small team
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.