Digital Marketing Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Sussex, UK|
|Sector||MarketingMedia Travel & Leisure|
|Salary||£60K plus excellent company benefits|
|Telephone||01342 325 316|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are pleased to be working with a leading company based in East Grinstead who are currently in search of a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the development and delivery of the digital acquisition and retention strategies for the company and its associated products & service that results in the company achieving its growth objectives. Accountable for the ongoing development and management of the company’s digital platforms ensuring these support and deliver digital acquisition and retention strategies. A digital champion and ‘go-to’ person when it comes to how an organisation uses digital for successful business growth.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to create and execute best-in-class digital acquisition and retention strategies across the company in order to deliver business growth
- Responsible for the management and execution of all digital marketing activities including website development, future enhancements, maintenance and optimisation, marketing content creation, search engine optimisation, A/B and Multivariate testing, conversion rate optimisation
- Work with the Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager and Senior Brand & Campaign Manager to develop and execute the brand & marketing strategy for the organisation to deliver the overarching business strategy
- Accountable for the management and delivery of acquisition and retention focused marketing content across the company
- Ensure the digital experience is simple for customers, exploring what matters to members and creating solutions that make a positive difference
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking and analysing KPIs to achieve the business objectives i.e. leads generation, sales, conversion rates and associated online marketing campaign performance ROI
- Responsible for leading the conversation when it comes to digital marketing. Accountable for identifying new opportunities in the digital space and making recommendations to enhance commercial performance and customer experience. Act as the digital champion.
- Work collaboratively with the wider marketing department in supporting product acquisition and product retention marketing communication plans to deliver their product & services objectives and targets
- Managing relationships with leading-edge digital agencies maximising value and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Work closely with internal and external resources, legal compliance and regulated procedures which impact online usability and transactions; ensure that all of the above are properly documented and tracked for audit purposes
- Responsible for the leadership, management and ongoing professional development of the team
- Any other duties as requested by the Head of Marketing
- Experience in the management of high traffic ecommerce website and driving growth
- Excellent understanding of latest principles of SEO and how to maintain and grow session via this core channel
- Excellent understanding of UX and online user behaviour
- Experience in delivering website upgrade and maintenance projects
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and
- Experience of A/B testing and CRO to deliver improved campaign and business
- Experience working with EPiServer CMS and Umbraco an advantage
- Passionate about digital marketing, best practise, trends and developments
- Able to participate and contribute as a team player, while also able to work on own initiative
- A confident communicator who can work collaboratively across departments and teams, and at ease presenting to senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively to ensure all deadlines are met on time
Salary of circa £60K plus benefits
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates