Print Production Assistant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£8 per hour|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be working with a recognised brand name, who are looking to recruit individuals to work within their Print Department on a 2 month basis.
- Assisting the Print Production Manager to get orders produced and dispatched correctly and on-time
- Operating a range of printers
- Finishing, packing and dispatching orders
- Log, audit and update all actions
- Ensure scanning is carried out to a high standard
- Attend meetings to maintain a quality service
- Ensuring print is produced efficiently to minimise waste
- Running production in the absence of the Print Production Manager
- Ensuring the workspace is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times
- Liaise with external service providers when required
- Attend on and off the job training when requested
- Excellent organisation & communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent motivational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Methodical working practice
- Ability to work under pressure
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keywords: Print, Print Production, Printing, Scanning, Dispatching, Packing, Artwork, Pre-print, Checks, Product, Stock, Production, Assistant, Administrator, Reigate, Redhill, Merstham, Purley, Caterham, Whyteleafe, Whyteleafe South, Norwood Junction, Norwood, Crawley, Gatwick, Oxted, Coulsdon, Banstead, Croydon, Horley, Dorking.