This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||OtherWarehouse & Logistics|
|Salary||£30,000 pro rata + Bonus|
- Team Leader – Redhill - 3 Month Contract £30,000 pro rata + Bonus
Are you tired of being tightly managed or stuck working inside?
Lloyd Recruitment Services have an exciting opportunity for you to spend your days travelling around UK’s most well-known sports clubs, leading your own small team installing and repairing semi-permanent buildings.
This is a rewarding and varied travelling position for a motivated and flexible individual looking to take ownership of a role and develop their leadership skills within a relaxed and encouraging environment.
- Install, repair structures
- Transport team to sports clubs, ensure on site H&S, provide operational support and technical advice/ support to clients
- Supervise staff, monitor performance on site, coordinate and manage temp staff
- Experience working on site or in construction (Engineering experience or qualifications a benefit)
- Previous employee supervision experience
- Must have own transport, a full UK license and in date passport
This role does require early mornings and some late finishes as well as possible weekend overnight work.
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high response of applications we receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keywords: Team leader, Construction, Warehouse, Ground Worker, Travelling, Management, Supervisor, Engineering, Redhill, Site Work