Senior Digital Editor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Sussex, UK|
|Salary||Up to £45K DOE|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are looking for an experienced Digital Editor to work for a leading B2B publisher in East Grinstead.
The Digital Editor will be responsible for leading the digital content team to deliver daily news providing unique and valuable context; analysis that genuinely moves the dial; and data-led insight that informs and supports business decisions. They will act as an internal champion of the growth plan, liaising with colleagues from sales, marketing, data and customer service to ensure a seamless approach.
The successful candidate will have experience of working on an editorially-led, digital subscription product. Passionate about understanding subscribers’ needs, interpreting the data and analytics, and shaping content accordingly, they will be comfortable with all elements of digital media, with a truly ‘web-first’ mentality. They will be an adept and experienced people manager and have a passion for building and maintaining industry relationships at the very highest level.
Three critical requirements
- Experience of digital journalism at a senior level
- Experience of subscription products at a senior level
- Excellent people management skills
Skills and experience required:
- Highly experienced people manager with high energy levels
- Solid digital editorial experience
- Articulate and an excellent communicator
- Extensive digital experience and a demonstrable ‘web-first’ mentality
- Deep understanding of subscriptions-based products and the ability to use customer insight to guide editorial strategy
- Vision and leadership skills with the ability to make well-reasoned decision
- Good listening skills
- Excellent journalist with experience of leading teams to deliver off-diary news and analysis
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- Collaborative approach
- Demonstrates a high level of editorial integrity
- Managerial experience
In return a basic of up to £45,000 plus bonus and excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates