Secretary / Office Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are assisting a professional services consultancy, in their search for a Secretary/Office Manager.
Overseeing the general day to day running of the Office, providing day to day support to the MD and actioning/managing outbound marketing activities – specifically improving and developing the social media aspects for the company.
Daily duties will include:
- Day to day correspondence and diary management – including fees / invoicing
- Coordinating and organising of multiple meetings and subsequent travel over single days.
- Confident in promoting the business via LinkedIn and Social Media, and introducing new ideas
- Finance including payroll and salary queries, petty cash, expenses, reports and preparing accounts (monthly) for Accountants and payroll provider – knowledge of Sage preferred
- Enthusiastic and appreciative of professional “heads down” working environments
- Intelligent, intuitive and able to show initiative
- Confident, and not afraid to challenge alternative methods
- Not afraid to ask questions / seek guidance from colleagues
- Solutions focused – able to bring solutions not problems to the table
- Intermediate to Advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
It is essential, due to the location of the office, that you have a full driving licence, and be a car owner.
This opportunity is available for an immediate start for the selected candidate.
If you feel that you’re up to this exciting challenge, we look forward to reviewing your cv.
NB: Unfortunately, due to high number of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.