This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£9.00- £11.00 per hour|
- Temporary Opportunity starting on the 3rd January 2019 until the 30th April 2019
Lloyd Recruitment Servicesare seeking an Administrator for a temporary requirement based in central Redhill.
Working in a team of 4, you will be required to support the Managing Director on a day to day basis and be responsible for the administration of the company as a whole.
- Document drafting and editing.
- Incoming / outgoing post.
- Answering phones and dealing with client queries.
- Liaising with various suppliers, clients and companies.
- Dealing with pension transfers.
- Maintaining the client database.
- Organise meetings and conference calls.
- General office administration to include filing, shredding, maintaining office supplies and meeting room management.
Experience and Key Skills
- You will be proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Flexible, proactive and organised.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Methodical with a good eye for details and the ability to use initiative.
Due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are unfortunately only able to contact shortlisted applicants.
Keyword: Admin Assistant, Administrator, Data Entry, Processing, Communication, Redhill, Reigate, Merstham, Banstead, Tadworth, Horley, Crawley.