Will Writing Consultant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Sussex, UK|
|Sector||Financial Services & Banking|
|Salary||£21,000 - £23,000 pa|
|Job Ref||SM - 9049|
- Lloyd recruitment services are pleased to be working with a leading organisation based in East Grinstead. Due to growth, there is now a requirement for a Will Writing Consultant to join the team.
- Conduct pre-arranged face to face meetings with clients to offer advice on how best to structure their Will
- Undertake additional client meetings via phone or Skype when necessary
- Where appropriate, make referrals for additional services, including trusts, life insurance, Lasting Powers of Attorneys (LPA) and other associated products
- Follow up with clients after initial meeting to obtain any outstanding information and answer any questions so that draft Wills and subsequent Final versions can be issued
- Update CRM regularly with any follow up correspondence
- Post meeting administration such as scanning and confidential waste disposal
- Drafting Wills (full training will be provided)
- Support the Drafting team with revising and drafting Wills in peak periods
- Preparing and registering LPA forms
- Assistance and attendance at client roadshows – promoting the company’s service to potential new clients
- Regular regional client meetings outside of London (usually 1-2 per month) Overnight stay may be required
- Diary management – review and maintain your diary weekly. Work closely with the Meetings team for cost efficient travel and accommodation arrangements
- Assist other areas of the business in peaks and quiet periods
- Help to promote the business to identify and generate new business opportunities
- Support the consultant’s team whilst away from the business (as required by your line manager)
- Further development of knowledge and skills via additional studies and qualifications may be required
- Attend and actively participate in scheduled staff meetings in the HQ
- Monthly attendance in main office for training and office support
- Contribute to regular editions of Newsletters.
3 - 4 days a week will consist of face to face client meetings. These meetings are mainly conducted on site at the clients’ offices however on occasion some may be held at mutually convenient location or at their home address (advanced will service). Generally a consultant will see between 6 - 8 clients a day, with each meeting lasting approximately one hour. Meetings will have been pre-arranged and confirmed by our central reservation team.
1 - 2 days a week will be dedicated to administration of the meetings held that week which involves obtaining additional information from clients and drafting of documents, etc. These days will be home based with occasional HQ visits for additional support or training.
Weekly phone / face to face meeting with your line manager for updates, to go over any concerns
Some sort of law degree/qualification is a necessity, and experience in Wills/Trusts/Inheritance Tax would be advantageous
Salary: £21K - £23K DOE
Hours: Monday Thursday 9am – 6pm / 5pm Fridays
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd recruitment services can only contact shortlisted candidates