Temporary CRM Administrator/Junior Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£18,000- £21,000 per annum|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are urgently seeking a CRM Administrator/Junior Analyst to support the team through a series of changes taking place internally.
This role needs to start before November 30th to fit in with the next stage, and will be full time based in Dorking.
You’ll be responsible for providing telephone and email support to users of Salesforce.com CRM and third party add on products, including data and record managing, documentation updates, data input and uploads for the team as required.
Sounds complicated - but basically we are looking for someone with:
- Proven experience of working within a data / database environment
- Ability to manipulate, manage and accurately record data
- Experience of Salesforce would be great, but not essential as training will be provided
- Previously experience within CRM, database, data input, client services, happy to resolve problems and work in a busy time limited environment
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Numerical, analytical and interpretation skills
- Excellent communication skills – face to face, over email and telephone
- Keen to learn and develop experience within a fast moving, corporate, award winning market leader
This is being offered on an on-going basis, until the longer-term structure and positions within the team are established, so if you feel that you’d be up for the challenge, we’d love to receive your cv.
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received from Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keywords: Salesforce.com, CRM, data, administrator, analyst, manipulation, reporting, recording, data input, Excel, PowerPoint.