ID Reconciliations Analyst
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Financial Services & BankingAccounting & FinanceOffice Support|
|Salary||£21,500 + Comprehensive Benefits|
- Reconciliations Analyst
Salary: To £21,500 + Comprehensive Benefits
Lloyd Recruitment Services are recruiting on behalf of a leading UK financial services group that seek a Reconciliations Analyst to join their team.
The successfully applicant will need to complete 40 - 60 reconciliations per month, calculating and applying the retentions, whilst completing a risk assessment for each client. Working in a team of five, adhering to a strict SLA, within the broader Operations Team.
Daily tasks will involve the use of Excel, and core systems to calculate and apply the controls. The role will involve the communication of account retention updates to clients and client service teams.
- Perform accurate reconciliations for a portfolio of clients
- Ensure that client sales ledgers are reconciled and completed within Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Inform in the first instance any significant reconciliation differences, adverse credit ratings or anything unusual to the client manager/line manager
- Ensure a risk-based focus is applied to the client reconciliation
- Monitor efficiency of all areas within control of the jobholder and to seek continually to improve processes
- Deal with Invoice Discounting client queries
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required
Skills & Experience Required
- Ideally experience working within a finance position, or numerically focused admin position
- Some accounts / reconciliation experience would be an advantage
- Microsoft applications, specifically Excel to intermediate level (Pivot tables, formula etc)
- Strong communications skills, a high standard of written and spoken English is essential as client contact will be an important part of the role
- Analytical thinking
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Being able to work within a team and as an individual
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Due to the high volume of applications, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Keywords: Brighton, Hove, Sussex, Reconciliations, Accounts, Excel, Finance, Risk.