Part Time Administrator - Payroll Department
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Area||Greater London, UKSurrey, UK|
|Sector||HR Training & PayrollAccounting & FinanceOffice Support|
- Our client based in Epsom are looking to recruit a Administrator to join their busy accounts team on an ongoing temporary basis, and be responsible for accurately processing requests onto the in-house database to meet weekly deadlines.
This is a part time position working 20 hours a week ideally over 5 days.
- Accurately reviewing and processing timesheets in line with agreed company policies and procedures
- Ability to compare and check data from different sources.
- Work within specific deadlines and as part of a team ensuring timely completion of all tasks.
- Assisting with telephone queries when required
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Manager
- Ability to work under pressure on your own or as part of a team
- Minimum 8 GCSE’s or equivalent - Grades A-C (Including English and Maths)
- Accurate data and numerical entry skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
KEYWORDS: Part Time; Admin;Administrator;Payroll;Timesheet;Epsom;Ewell; Sutton;Processes;Data entry;