Branch / Team Administrator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£17,000 +increase after probation +quarterly admin and team bonu|
- Lloyd Recruitment Servicesare delighted to be asked to assist partner up with a fantastic local multiple award winning independent employer, in their search for a new Branch / Team Administrator.
After training, you’ll work alongside the Branch PA, and provide full administrative support to a sales team of 7.
The company pride themselves on exceeding customer expectations - whether its face to face in the branch, over the telephone or in written correspondence, so a pride in team work is a must, to enable everyone to benefit from regular bonuses.!
Key skills / experience required:
- Experience of working within an office administration or customer services environment before is preferred (min of 12mths ideally)
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook will be highly beneficial to enable you to hit the ground running in the training.
- Ability to accurately record of information and data/numerical entry onto standard and non-standard documentation.
- Capable of managing processes for referencing and diary management/appointment making.
- You’ll need to ideally have a full clean driving / motorbike licence
- Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30pm, and a Saturday every other weekend (9-5pm), with a Wednesday off during that week.
If you’re seeking a permanent role in a friendly, busy, fun environment, this could be a perfect move for you.!
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received via Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.