|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary||£28,000.00 - £30,000 p.a.|
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 - £30,000 p.a.
A growing and highly reputable Accountancy Practice in the outskirts of Gatwick is looking for a new member of staff to join the small and friendly team. It is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in an all-round role.
This is a highly client focused position and you will have the opportunity to manage your own client portfolio.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Statutory Accounts preparation
- Management Accounts
- Preparation of Tax Returns
- Corporate Tax Returns
- Vat Returns
- General Book Keeping
Skills and experience required:
- You will need to be technically competent in all areas.
- You will be studying towards or qualified from a recognised accountancy organization.
- Practice experience is absolutely essential for this role.
- You will be extremely analytical and have outstanding attention to detail.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- You will be IT literate and working experience of Xero and Sage software.
- You must be an Active ACCA, ACA or AAT studier with solid experience of working within practice.
If the above sounds like you then please apply immediately.