|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Accounting & Finance|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services have are working alongside an internationally recognised financial services client in their search for an experienced, accomplished Assistant Accountant to join their team for a 1 year contract.
As an Assistant Accountant you will be supporting to the Central Accounting Manager. We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience of working in a financial control environment
- Reconciliation experience
- Good Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Preferably, working knowledge of PeopleSoft and Cognos. Ideally be either a part qualified Accountant, CIMA, ACCA or ACA or qualified by experience or equivalent
As an Assistant Accountant your main responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for timely completion of all monthly AP general ledger reconciliations, and others as required
- Responsible for following up and progressing queries through to completion
- Responsible for liaising with our offshore service centre and procurement team as required
- Assist the SOX manager in the testing of key controls for the Operation Finance team
- Preparing and uploading of regular journals
- Assist in Vendor reactivation process as required
- Preparing and arranging miscellaneous bank payments
- Providing cover for other parts of the team may include - Accruals, AR, Fixed Assets, Intercompany processes etc.
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Please note, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a Credit and DBS check.