Sales Support Specialist
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Greater London, UKSurrey, UK|
|Sector||Office Support Sales|
|Salary||24,000 - 28,000|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, are proud to be asked to assist a new client to us. Established 50 years now, they are based on Commercial Way in Purley - due to expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to strengthen their Customer Account Team, with a further Sales Support Specialist.
Working alongside the Customer Experience Manager, this role will suit an individual with a genuine desire to ensure that customers are managed professionally and supported from very first contact through repeat business and ensure that long-lasting relationships are maintained.
The role will support the Sales Account Managers; providing quotes, support and advise on products, changes to delivery times/locations, handling returns, replacements and faulty item recording. Answering accounts and invoice queries
Due to the way the team works, they encourage involvement in developing customer accounts - further sales could be just around the corner, you only have to ask the question!
We are seeking someone keen to surpass client and colleague’s expectations, personally grow and benefit from the back up of customer service, technical, administration and analytical teams.
- Ideally 4 years+ experience in a similar role
- Trade experience would be highly beneficial
- Ability to build positive rapport with customers.
- Decision making skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good literacy and the ability to communicate with customers by email and letter.
- Strong IT skills.
- Organisation skills.
- Excellent complaint resolution skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
KEYWORDS: Sales; Sales Administrator; Sales Support; Targets; Account Management; Purley; Croydon; Sutton; Epsom; Coulsdon