Marketing Manager - Events (12 months FTC)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£34K - £38K|
|Job Ref||FT - 8412|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services has an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a leading Media and Events company based in the East Croydon area. The Marketing Manager will be working on a 12 month fixed term contract ideally to start ASAP.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to cover leading the marketing strategy and team for all brands within the portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-starter who wants to make their mark in a dynamic environment in a rapidly growing portfolio of brands.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the marketing strategy and team for all brands within the portfolio
- Cover mentoring the marketing team where necessary - ensuring optimum time management is achieved
- Managing designers on art desks alongside the Editors of the magazines to ensure all marketing collateral is produced to the highest standard and in line with branding guidelines
- Oversee and manage targets, revenue generation and KPIs across the portfolio
- Cover maintaining good quality marketing communications across the portfolio and promote best practice
- Write, implement and manage promotional campaigns for all e-mails, brochures, letters, leaflets, adverts, online and media packs for the brands within the portfolio
- Manage the ABC audit submission process for the titles - including print, social media, website audits to provide high quality circulations
- Oversee and manage social media activity for the relevant brands
- Manage PPC campaigns on key websites
- Negotiate new partnership agreements with beneficial organisations to boost brand reach
- Effectively buy and manage data in compliance with GDPR
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, suppliers and associations
- Set and control budgets and report regularly on targets, spend and activity
- Be the driver in maintaining branding, brand recognition and reputation for the relevant brands
Skills and experienced required for the Marketing Manager role:
- Proven Marketing experience working within the Media and Events sector
- Circulation and ABC audit experience
- People management skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain management information clearly to a variety of audiences.
- The ability to accurately interpret statistics and suggest ideas for improvement
- Ongoing in-depth analysis of results and regular attention to improving results and performance
- A team player both internally and externally
- Ability to manipulate and manage data
- Event marketing experience
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates
Keywords: Marketing. Events. Media, PPC, Digital Marketing, Marketing Manager