Customer Outcomes Specialist (Collections / Negotiating)
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Customer Service & Call CentreFinancial Services & BankingAccounting & FinanceOffice Support|
- Do you enjoy engaging with customers ensuring continued retention?
- Have you gained collections or arrears experience / exposure?
- Do you pride yourself on ensuring customer satisfaction?
- Are you self-motivated and a team player?
Lloyd Recruitment Services, are proud to be working with a leading brand name, who are looking to recruit a customer focused individual, who has previous collections experience who will provide support to customers, discussing their arrears and payment issues.
Working as part of the team, you will manage your daily activities engaging with the customers, taking responsibility for the delivery of industry leading customer services.
This is a Fixed term contract, which will run until the 31st January 2019.
Duties will include:
- Contact customers who are in arrears to collect overdue payments whilst ensuring the focus is always on delivering a good customer outcome.
- Complete affordability assessments with customers over the phone.
- Create mutually acceptable and sustainable payment arrangements based on the customers’ ability to pay.
- Identify and manage any potential vulnerability effectively, including mental health.
- Liaise with third parties such as debt charities, money advice centres and Solicitors etc.
- To ensure late arrears accounts are managed in line with company procedures
- Payment management, including due date, card payments & direct debit changes
- To meet or exceed targets for Good Customer Outcomes as set by your Manager.
- Ensure that quality relations with customers are maintained at all times.
- To adhere to Company collection policies at all times.
- Reply to incoming correspondence within agreed service standards for customers who are in arrears.
My client offers excellent onsite facilities and benefits and has one of the best staff retentions levels in the Surrey area.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Key Words: Collections, Credit Control, Consumer Collections, Customer Retention, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Experience, Customer Outcomes, Customer Service, Payments, Arrears