Part Time Team Administrator (Temp to Perm)
|Job Type||Permanent Part TimeTemporary / Contract|
|Salary||9.00 - 10.00 Per Hour|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services has a client based in Leatherhead with on-site parking, looking for a Part-Time (10-2pm Mon-Fri) Team Administrator to join their small but well established team.
Reporting to the Office Manager and assisting with all operational and administrative duties, you’ll be responsible for supporting 2 externally based colleagues, ensuring that all activities are updated on the system to ensure that their workload runs as smoothly as possible.
Duties will include:
- Handling incoming and making outbound calls to colleagues and clients accordingly
- Taking detailed instructions and ordering parts as required, amending bookings/appointments as required
- Dealing with queries and tasks quickly and efficiently
- Managing stages leading up to and including invoicing
- Emailing and diary management
The role will suit someone:
- Solely looking for part-time work - but happy to extend hours if/when colleagues are on holiday / sick
- Looking to work for a smaller team/office
- Happy to take responsibility and assist others to reach common goals
- Able to work under pressure and keep positive when dealing with busy tasks
- A multi-tasker and accurate record keeper
- An efficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, Lloyd Recruitment Services are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Key Words: Part Time, Administration; Coordinator; operations; Admin; Administrator; Office Support