CRM & Membership Administrator (Database Administrator)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Financial Services & BankingOffice Support IT|
|Salary||£20K - £23K|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be working with a leading Financial Services organisation based in the local area.
Working in this brand new opportunity, the successful individual will be responsible for owning, maintaining and developing department and cross departmental databases (this will include, but will not be limited to CRM, Trading Agreements, Memberships and global updates).
Duties will include:
- Own data in CRM fields allocated to specific areas of the business
- Support database design and development
- Raise change requests, identify and report defects
- Prepare, agree and implement database maintenance procedures
- Develop, manage and maintain Network Membership lists and ensure reports are maintained
- Manage department database access and permissions
- Deliver on any reporting requirements
- Compile and cross check data for departmental global updates
- Liaise with other departments as required
- Prepare, review and maintain user training and support for databases
- Own Trading Agreements Update
- Adapt as necessary to changes in plans and workload
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, Lloyd Recruitment Services are only able to contact shortlisted applicants.
- Database Management experience
- Project lead experience
- Demonstrate Data Analysis and reporting skills
- Able to identify and develop new processes and maintain procedures
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent Excel
- Confident PowerPoint user
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident communicator
Key Words: Data Analysis, Analysis, Reporting, Project Lead, Database Management, CRM, Analytical, Database Administrator, Excel, Financial Services, Insurance, Administrator, Administration