Part Time Customer Service Advisor (11-5.30pm - M-F)
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Sector||Customer Service & Call Centre|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are assisting one of our longest standing clients, in their search for a professional Part TimeCustomer Service Adviser (30 hours a week 11am-5.30pm) to join their team in their Nottingham office.
You’ll be working alongside the Technical Manager, to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided to one of their most important "key" clients.
As a team, you’ll be responsible for managing a range of calls, and enquiries as well as any associated administration / follow up tasks to ensuring that any down time in vehicle from the fleet is minimal, and that any repairs/maintenance/servicing is carried out quickly and within budget - keeping all parties updated at all times to exceed client expectations.
Administration tasks will include scheduling diaries and workshop bookings, invoicing and credit note updating on the in-house database, upkeep of the spare vehicle database.
A confident telephone manner, and proven experience from within customer services / administration areas is a must.
The ability to work accurately within strict timescales, within a small team is imperative.
- Previous experience within a similar customer driven role from any of the following areas: fleet, workshop, vehicle/automotive, logistics or scheduling would be highly beneficial.
- Proven administration experience
- General knowledge of Health & Safety
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Due to location the successful candidate will need to go through a full enhanced DBS check.
In return for your hard work you’ll be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary and benefits package including: bonus; 2.5% of basic salary, 25 days holiday, pension and life assurance.
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.