Business Development Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||38000 - 45000|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be recruiting for a growing business, who are excited to be opening a new branch within the Epsom area.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for building and developing new business for the branch, ensuring growth to enable the business to expand. We are looking for individuals who have ideally come from a Financial Services / Loans industry.
As this is a new position, the successful individual will need to be self-motivated, driven and have a desire to take responsibility and use their own initiative, with a desire to succeed.
- Develop a marketing plan to identify and establish contact with prospective clients who will bring quality leads and opportunities to the business
- Overall responsibility for the communication throughout all stages of any potential leads .
- Contribute to the budgeting process for your territory
- Help support the day to day operational running of the branch you will operate out of, assisting with general ad-hoc walk-in or telephone enquiries, helping support the branch staff in Client queries.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous Business Development Manager experience with a proven track of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Previous experience working within an FCA regulated business, with a key understanding of supporting clients in a heavily regulated industry according to strict policies and guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build key client relationships.
Although a full time position, we are also able to consider applications from individuals who are looking to work on a part time basis (four days per week)
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates will be contacted