Finance and Contracts Coordinator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Accounting & FinanceOffice Support SalesOperations|
|Salary||£20-30,000 (dependent upon experience) + benefits|
- Lloyd Recruitment Servicesare delighted to offer this exciting Finance and Contracts Co-ordinator opportunity with a local employer, supporting both the sales and finance functions of the company.
This position will suit someone with:
- Strong administration experience gained in a fast-paced organisation
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint particularly, due to the nature of the work).
- A self-starter with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience of contracts administration and/or legal/finance company background would be advantageous.
- Good written English (able to compose non-standard business correspondence/emails, combined with good arithmetical skills to include percentages and averages).
Typical tasks associated with the role include:
- Contracts - create, submit and chase-up of standard and non-standard documents
- Initial point of contact for queries, purchase order reconciliations, references and quality surveys
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting including KPI/performance tracking, sales figures, etc.
- Timesheets - initial contact for queries on the online timesheet system and initial set up of users
- Creating/updating presentations for monthly sales meetings and quarterly company meetings
- Preparing monthly commission statements
- Assistance with pay/bill processes, during peak periods and holiday/sickness cover
- Administering the system for holiday and sickness recording
Due to the flexibility of our client, they could consider someone working part time, e.g. 4 full days a week or 10-5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment, we are only able to contact shortlisted applicants.